EASTERN CARIBBEAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE LIMITED
V A C A N CY
Job Title: MANAGER – ADMINISTRATION DIVISION
Reports to: General Manager
The primary responsibility of the position of Manager – Administration Division is the general supervision and direction of the Division’s staff to ensure the efficient and effective day-to-day management of the Administration of the ECSE Group, in accordance with their by-laws, rules, regulations and mission statements.
The basic responsibilities of this position include:
- Planning, co-ordinating and leading the activities of the Division;
- Managing the Accounting, Budgeting, Finance and Procurement functions;
- Managing General Administrative Services;
- Human Resource Management;
- Managing Corporate Relations and Marketing activities; and
- Other duties as outlined by the General Manager.
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics or other business related field, with a good academic record; and/or relevant professional accounting qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience, preferably within a financial institution;
- An in-depth understanding of corporate, financial and business practices;
- Experience in, or a good understanding of, the securities industry would be an asset;
- Computer literacy and experience with accounting software programmes;
- Strong leadership, analytical, organisational, prioritisation, solutions-oriented with sound judgement and decision making skills;
- Effective oral, writing and excellent interpersonal communication skills; and
- Be an energetic high achiever with high level of maturity and self-motivation.
- Be a self-motivated and energetic high achiever;
- Have strong leadership skills;
- Have strong analytical, organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Be solutions-oriented with sound judgement and good decision making-abilities;
- Be a good team player, and able to multi-task;
- Be an effective communicator with good oral and writing skills; and
- Exhibit a high level of maturity and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested persons should submit a completed “ECSE Application for Employment” form, available on the ECSE’s website (www.ecseonline.com), together with their curriculum vitae, two (2) original references, certified copies of certificates and official university transcript(s), to:
The General Manager
Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange
P O Box 94
to reach no later than 5 July 2017.