LIAT wishes to advise that due to the continuing sick-out action by pilots it has been forced to cancel the following services today Thursday, December 08, 2011.
· LI 504 – Antigua-St. Kitts-St. Maarten
· LI 503 – St. Maarten-St. Kitts-Antigua
· LI 766 – Barbados-St. Lucia-Antigua
· LI 370 – Barbados-St. Lucia-Martinique
· LI 781 – Barbados-Guyana
· LI 778 – Guyana-Barbados
· LI 332 – Trinidad-St. Vincent
· LI 384 – St. Vincent-San Juan
· LI 383 – San Juan-St. Vincent
· LI 382 – St. Vincent-Barbados
· LI 373 – Barbados-Trinidad
· LI 721 – Barbados-St. Lucia-Trinidad
· LI 338 – Trinidad-Grenada-St. Vincent-Barbados
· LI 512 – Antigua-St. Maarten-Tortola
Passengers are asked to check the LIAT website (www.liat.com) or to call the LIAT Call Centre from Antigua – 1-268-480-5582; toll free from the rest of the Caribbean – 1-888-844-5428 and from Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands – 1-866-549-5428 for information on the status of their flights.
Customers affected by the disruptions who wish to rebook will be allowed to do so without charge for a period of one week from the date of their original scheduled travel. Following the one-week grace period, passengers will be required to pay applicable fare and change fees when re-booking. Passengers who are unable to travel as planned due to the industrial action, at their request, will be issued a full credit for future travel. Terms and conditions apply.
Copyright 2012 Dominica News Online, DURAVISION INC. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or distributed.