The Trinidad & Tobago National Petroleum Marketing Company Limited (Dominica Branch) is inviting suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position:
TECHNICIAN / ELECTRICIAN
Performs all duties required for the maintenance and upkeep of Terminal facilities including airfield facilities, plant and equipment, ensuring the safe, secure and acceptable standards of performance or readiness.
- Conducts routine inspections of plant and equipment
- Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and repairs to plant and equipment
- Performs all routine procedures consistent with the objectives of the position, complying with safety and security standards set for petroleum storage
- Acts on reports on the existence of any irregular, abnormal, unsafe or unsecured conditions existing in the internal facilities.
- Performs all other duties related to the position or as determined from time to time by management.
The successful candidate should ideally possess:
- Mechanical and /or Electrical Degree /Technician Diploma
- Interpersonal and oral skills
- Technical aptitude
- Demonstrated interest in aviation
- A valid class C driver’s license would be an asset
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
If you meet the above requirements, please send a complete resume with cover letter, no later than 2021 May 05 to:
The Country Manager
Trinidad & Tobago National Petroleum Marketing Company Limited
P.O Box 134