Flow is looking to employ a Field Sales Supervisor.
The Field Sales Supervisor is responsible for providing support to a team of Field Sales Representatives in a manner that contributes to team effectiveness and supports the department’s goals.
The Field Sales Supervisor will monitor and coach the teams to enable operational excellence and achievement of revenue targets utilizing administrative efficiencies and process guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary school qualifications required
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales environment
- Knowledge of Telecoms Products
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Training and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-moving environment
- Strong work ethic
- Results-oriented and deadline-driven
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous retail or supervisory experience would be an asset
- At least one year in a commissioned based environment preferred
Interested persons should send applications to Domfirstname.lastname@example.org .
The deadline to receive applications is Friday, August 12th, 2022.