Ministry of Blue and Green Economy, Agriculture and National Food Security
Specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
Request for Bids Framework Agreement(s) for Goods
(Primary Procurement, One-Envelope Bidding Process)
Procuring Agency: Ministry of Blue & Green Economy, Agriculture & National Food Security
Country: Commonwealth of Dominica
Name of Project: Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods & Climate Resilience Project Framework Agreement Title: Construction Materials to Support Livestock Farmers RFB Reference No.: DM-MAF-325256-GO-RFB
Loan No./Credit No./Grant No.: IDA-D3060
- The Ministry of Blue and Green Economy, Agriculture & National Food Security Government of Dominica has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods & Climate Resilience Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under Call-off Contracts that may be awarded under the Framework Agreement (FA) for Construction Materials to Support Livestock Farmers concluded through this RFB Primary Procurement process. The Primary Procurement to conclude a Framework Agreement(s) and the Secondary Procurement to award a Call-off Contract(s) will be governed by the World Bank’s Procurement ”
- The Procuring Agency is undertaking the Primary Procurement with a view to concluding a Framework Agreement. The Procuring Agency is the sole Purchaser under the Framework Agreement. The Procuring Agency now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for
|Item No.||Item Description||Delivery Period from Call off-Contracts||Named Place/s of Destination|
|Lot 1||Sand and Stones (Aggregate)||4 weeks||DAPEX Fond Cole|
|Lot 2||Pest and Termite Control to excavation and grounds||2 weeks||Farmers Holdings|
|Lot 3||CMU Blocks||4 weeks||DAPEX Fond Cole|
|Lot 4||Screens||8 weeks||DAPEX Fond Cole|
- The detailed list of goods in English may be obtained upon request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or requested via telephone at 266-3981/3998 /275-1957 or visit the project website piu.agriculture.gov.dm.
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be “Single-User.” “The Single-User entitled to purchase under the Framework Agreement is Ministry of Blue & Green Economy, Agriculture & National Food Security.
- The Framework Agreement to be concluded will be “Multi-Supplier.”
- The selection of a FA Supplier to be awarded a Call-off Contract will be done through a Secondary Procurement process as defined in the Framework However, the conclusion of a Framework Agreement shall not impose any obligation on the Procuring
Agency, including participating Purchasers, to purchase Goods under a Call-off Contract. The conclusion Framework Agreement does not guarantee that a FA Supplier will be awarded a Call-off Contract.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers of July 2016 revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement
- Bidders may submit Bids for one or more “lots”.
- The Framework Agreement shall be concluded for a Term of one year, from the commencement date stated in the Framework
- The Primary Procurement shall establish a Closed Framework
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Project Implementation Unit Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods & Climate Resilience/Procurement Officer at email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding document during office hours 9:00 m.to 4:00 p.m. at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be obtained by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address The document will be sent by via email.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11:30 a.m. December 16, Electronic Submission of Bids “will” be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below on 11:30 a.m. December 16, 2022.
- The address referred to above is (are):
Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project Project Implementation Unit
Attn.: Project Manager
First Floor, First Domestic Building, 19-21 king George V Street
Commonwealth of Dominica Telephone: 1 (767) 266- 3998/3981