VACANCY for Human Resource Manager
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com
With the Subject: Application for Human Resource Manager
Deadline: June 10, 2022
We are looking for a strong and thoughtful leader in search of a challenge for the role of Human
Resource Manager at Clear Harbor.
The role will require an operational leader who is equally vested in people development and policy
administration with a fundamental responsibility for everything Talent and Culture-related
Performance Management, Coaching and Developing, Succession Planning, Reward
Implementation/Execution, Industrial Relations, Policy, Process and Procedures,
KEY DUTIES include:
• Support all Human Resource functions, strategies, and initiatives in alignment with the overall objectives of the business.
• Promote equality, tolerance, diversity, professionalism, and excellent customer service as part of the culture of the Company, and otherwise work towards nurturing a positive working environment.
• Manage employee relations issues, and conduct effective, detailed, and objective investigations
• Observe, uphold, and enforce all Company Policies, Procedures, Rules, and Regulations as stipulated in the Company’s Employee Handbook, regular written Memoranda, and all other forms of documentation containing such rules, policies, procedures, and guidelines of the Company.
• Adhere to all the Laws of the Commonwealth of Dominica as they pertain to service and labour relations; ensure legal compliance throughout the Company’s Human Resource Management, and therefore be very familiar with the relevant tenets of the Dominica Labour Code.
• Provide HR policy, mentorship, and interpretation to employees and leaders
• Serve as liaison with other members of local management for Clear Harbor community involvement
• Oversee implementation of performance evaluation process
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance and coaching to Coaches, Supervisors, Managers, and other organizational leaders
• Participate in identifying needs for new or updated HR policies and practices relevant to the organization
• Work hand in hand with Recruiting and Training Teams to ensure effective onboarding process in rapid-volume environment
• Use data analytics, workforce models, and innovation/automation to inform, advise, problem solve, and influence decisions and outcomes that align with business priorities
• Manage HRIS transactions (promotions, transfers, new hires, attendance infractions)
• Work closely with Regional Director of Human Resources to assess, analyze and give ideas pay practices and improvements
• Bachelor’s Degree or PHR or relevant measurable experience in human resource and people management
• 3+ years HR experience
• 2+ years leadership experience
• Experience in HR in a large organization is an asset
• Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with business leaders
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality when working with highly sensitive information
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
• Experience working within a HRIS and Microsoft Office