Crime Stoppers Dominica is appealing to anyone having information relating to the whereabouts of the following individuals to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIPS  or submit a tip online at www.crimestoppersdominica.org.
- Sherian Joseph, living in Castle Brucewho was last seen on May 15, 2016
- Marcellin Williams of Soufriere reported missing on Friday, June 3, 2016
- Bernadine Jean-Jacques of Newtown who was last seen on June 07, 2016
The public is reminded that calls to Crime Stoppers Dominica are answered by a professionally trained attendant at a call center outside of Dominica. The attendant will not ask for your name and as such, your identity is fully protected and could never be revealed. The call is free, it is confidential and there is no caller ID. The information you provide is electronically transmitted to the Dominica Police who proceeds to take the necessary action. Tips can also be submitted online at www.crimestoppersdominica.org.
How Crime Stoppers Works
If you have information on any type of CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, whether it has already happened, is in progress or is going to happen.
- Call 1-800-TIPS  and give the operator the information or go online at crimestoppersdominica.org and click the Submit Tip button. Do not give your name.
- Your call is answered by a professionally trained attendant at a call center outside of Dominica. The call is free, it is confidential and there is no caller ID. The information is then transmitted to the Police who proceeds to take the necessary action.
About Crime Stoppers International
Founded in 1976, Crime Stoppers has more than 1,200 programmes in more than 25 countries. Tips have led to just under 1,000,000 arrests being made with billions of dollars of property and drugs being recovered.
CRIME STOPPERS IS SAFE AND IT WORKS.