Crime Stoppers Dominica Inc (CSD) is seeking to recruit an individual with strong leadership, project management, marketing and public relations experience to effectively deliver on its mandate to “Work Together to Solve and Prevent Crime” in Dominica.
The Executive Director shall be directly responsible to the Board of Directors to execute on the strategic direction of CSD and to ensure its smooth and progressive functioning.
Responsibilities of the Executive Director will include:
- Advocating for and promoting the organization to relevant stakeholders and through the media
- Formulating policies and presenting planning recommendations to the Board
- Overseeing the design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of programmes, products and services
- Overseeing the work of the organization’s sub-committees
- Ensuring that the organization and its mission, programmes, products and services are consistently presented in strong positive image to the relevant stakeholders
- Overseeing the fundraising planning and implementation
The ideal candidate has:
- A university degree in marketing or any business equivalent qualifications
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in public relations and marketing
The Executive Director will also have:
- A proven record in fundraising and public relations
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language
- Excellent networking and negotiating skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated evidence of creative thinking and visionary leadership
Applications with full details of qualifications, experience, achievements and the names and contact details of three references should be sent to: The Chairman, Crime Stoppers Dominica Inc., c/o Fort Young Hotel, Victoria Street, Roseau, no later than 31 July 2015.