Domlec wishes to inform its prepaid customers with Keypad that the company is upgrading its prepaid system. DOMLEC’s technicians will be visiting the premises of prepaid customers with the Keypad to replace their STS meter with DOMLEC’s Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) smart meter.
During Tropical Storm Erika, a number of prepaid customers with keypads were left without electricity because the telephone networks were out of service due to flooding and landslides caused by the heavy rains. All prepaid customers will now enjoy the benefits of AMI Prepaid;
- No disconnection on weekends and public holidays
- If there is a storm, even if your account has no credit, DOMLEC we will be able to cancel disconnections
- Customers will be able to see their remaining balance and daily usage online
- Customers will no longer have to enter 20 digits on a keypad
- Customers will no longer have to wait until they reach home to enter the 20 digits to have their electricity reconnected. Reconnection will be done remotely from DOMLEC’s office.
In order to improve reliability and to ensure that all our customers benefit equally, we are seeking your kind cooperation as we visit your premises to change the meters.
Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 255-6006, 6014 6023 and 6051 if you have any queries.
DOMLEC, the power to serve you better!!