Corporate Services Provider Company in BASSETERRE is seeking a qualified person to fill a full-time position of Accounting Supervisor.
- Perform, oversee and supervise all accounting functions from recording of transactions to preparation of financial statements in a small office environment for multiple entities.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Accounting with a minimum of 3 years practical experience OR A – Level Accounts with a minimum of 6 years practical experience in accounting up to preparation of financial statements
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented with a professional attitude.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a supervisory or management position.
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks or similar accounting software.
- Must be able to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, high volume environment efficiently with a high degree of accuracy.
Please send resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
ONLY APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS MEETING THE STIPULATED MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ACKNOWLEDGED.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 21 JANUARY 2019.