Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill in the post of:
ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
with the Dominica Youth Business Trust.
Applicants should possess a degree in Business Administration, or related field with at least three years experience in a similar position. Applicants should have the following abilities:
* Ability to communicate effectively and impart knowledge
* Ability to relate to people of varying levels and social backgrounds
* Ability to develop, monitor, evaluate programs and projects
* Knowledge of business plan preparation and simple accounting procedures
* Ability to coordinate and supervise
* Strong counseling and negotiating skills
Applicants should also possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle.
Interested persons should apply to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Youth, Sports, Culture and Constituency Empowerment at the Government Headquarters, Roseau, Dominica. Applications should include at least two referees.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Tuesday 6th, January 2015.