Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of Assistant Community Liaison Officer (Asst. CLO), Basic Needs Trust Fund (BNTF) Programme.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- At least an Associate’s Degree in Sociology, Rural Development or a related field
- At least two (2) years experience working with rural communities
- Proficient computer skills
- Competent administrative and management skills
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing
The Assistant CLO will work closely with the CLO for the active involvement of communities in the identification, formulation and implementation of all sub-projects – with special emphasis on monitoring and evaluation. Further information can be obtained at the BNTF Office on 21 Kennedy Avenue, Roseau.
Telephone #: 448 4762 or 448 2401 ext 3048.
Applications including certified copies of certificates, professional accomplishments and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be submitted to:
The Project Manager
Basic Needs Trust Fund
21 Kennedy Avenue
Commonwealth of Dominica
To reach no later than Friday April 24, 2014.