Applications are invited from suitable qualified persons for the position of Sales Representative at Tropical Shipping.
Responsible for servicing and maintaining existing customer base and identifying profitable opportunities for new business. Requires selling skills to enhance the customer’s supply chain effectiveness with convenient and reliable transportation solutions.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively pursues telephone sales calls
- Assists in maintaining present customer base
- Performs on site sales visits regarding maintenance and new accounts
- Makes product presentations
- Attends sales meetings, trade shows or other functions representing the company
- Actively participates in required Sales Training Program, comprehending sales and market theory.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or in a related field
- Three years sales experience.
- Valid Local Driver’s License and valid Passport
- Constant Travel to customer base and 20% travel to other Tropical locations
(Education and experience minimums can be substituted with any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Applications should be addressed to the below address and should be received no later than Friday 26th April 2013.
The Human Resource Officer
P.O Box 21
Commonwealth of Dominica