Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of Project Engineer Basic Needs Trust Fund (BNTF) Programme.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Building Engineering, or a related field
- At least three (3) years working experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Competent administrative and management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills, particularly with women and men in vulnerable circumstances
- Experience working on community infrastructure and poverty reduction interventions would be an asset
The Project Engineer is responsible to the Project Manager to review and provide designs, detailed costings for sub-projects during the design/planning phase; conduct technical inspections for monitoring and evaluation. Further information can be obtained at the BNTF Office on 21 Kennedy Avenue, Roseau.
Telephone #: 448 4762 or 448 2401 ext 3048.
Applications including certified copies of certificates, professional accomplishments and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be submitted to:
The Project Manager
Basic Needs Trust Fund
21 Kennedy Avenue
Commonwealth of Dominica
To reach no later than Friday April 24, 2014.