NATIONAL COOPERATIVE CREDIT UNION LTD
ALTERNATE COMPLIANCE OFFICER – Head Office
The National Co-operative Credit Union (NCCU) Ltd invites applications from qualified applicants to fill the vacant position of Alternate Compliance Officer– Head Office.
The Alternate Compliance Officer will:
- work collaboratively with the Compliance Officer to ensure the consistent implementation of the Compliance Framework and its related reporting requirements.
- ensure that the NCCU Ltd is in compliance with Money Laundering (Prevention) Regulations
- provide training for staff in Money Laundering (Prevention) Act and Regulations compliance techniques.
- ensure compliance with the provisions of the Co-operative Societies Act No. 08 of 2011, Regulation No.26 of 2001, the Suppression of the Financing of Terrorism Act No. 3 of 2003, By-Laws, Policies and other relevant legislation.
- assist with conducting testing of AML/CFT systems to determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- assist with periodic institutional Risk Assessments.
- assist with ensuring Declaration of Source of Funds (DSFs) Forms are correctly completed for all deposits as stipulated by Co-operative Societies Act and internal policies.
- assist with developing and updating AML/CFT policies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science (B Sc) Degree in Business, Management, Risk Management, Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) or an equivalent;
- A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in a financial institution or a regulated entity;
- Knowledge of Co-operative principles and applicable legislations, would be an asset.
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Possess extensive experience in regulatory compliance, regulatory affairs, risk management or other similar role with a financial institution focusing on compliance with all laws and regulations related to financial services.
- Posses extensive experience leading Compliance, AML and ethics functions.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently, prioritize workflow, meet demanding deadlines, conduct/manage internal investigations and manage multi-faceted projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Possess excellent change management skills, including advocating, anticipating and orchestrating change.
- Ability to foster a team culture that enables staff to achieve results in a changing environment.
All interested applicants should submit applications to:
The Chief Executive Officer
National Co-operative Credit Union Ltd
31 – 37 Independence Street
P O Box 175
Roseau, Comm. of Dominica
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS FRIDAY, 10TH MARCH 2023
Disclaimer: The comments on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of DominicaNewsOnline.com/Duravision Inc. All comments are approved by DominicaNewsOnline.com before they are posted. We never censor based on political or ideological points of view, but we do try to maintain a sensible balance between free speech and responsible moderating.
We will delete comments that:
See our full comment/user policy/agreement.