Name: Samaritan's Purse
Overview of Request:
Samaritan’s Purse (SP) now invites Sealed Quotes from Eligible Tenderers for required Office Space on Lease basis within any State close to Roseau as follows:
Tender # Tender Requirement Description Rent Period (Months) Tender Closing Date
PR-04-047-DOM Office Premises in a prime area containing at least 4 12 Months May 13, 2019
lockable private offices, furnished communal work (Starting July 2019 to June 2020)
space(s) of approximately 12M x 6M, one meeting
area, Kitchen, separate bathroomsand large parking
space that can accommodate at least 12 Vehicles
Prices quoted shall be inclusive of all Property related Taxes, insurances and delivery costs, and must be expressed in either XCD or USD and shall remain valid for a period of 60 days from the date of Quotation.
RFQs are obtainable from Samaritan’s Purse Principal Office starting April 30, 2019 from 09:30am to 03:30pm.
Instruction to bidder
Drop your stamped quotation in a sealed envelope with all the requested information and your best prices in the tender box at our office in Canefield, Roseau, Dominica. You may also mail it to Samaritan’s Purse, P O Box 163 Roseau, Dominica, or via email to CaribbeanBids@Samaritan.org, not later than 10:00am, May 13th, 2019. The envelope or email must be clearly labeled Tender for Lease of Office Space - PR-04-047-DOM.
Unsealed or unmarked envelopes, late offers or incomplete offers will not be considered and will be automatically rejected.
WE PRACTICE PROCUREMENT WITH INTEGRITY.
All bids are received directly by the Tender committee. It is not possible to influence the decision or outcome except by offering the best value. No individual or group can influence this decision. No Samaritan’s Purse employee will solicit you outside this tender except if you are being awarded this tender.
EMAIL UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR TO CaribbeanBids@Samaritan.org FOR CONFIDENTIAL REPORTING.
Your bid MUST clearly indicate the following:
• Currency of offer: XCD or USD is acceptable
• Proposed timeline for delivery of Premises.
Conditions of bidding:
• Bids must be valid for minimum 60 days.
• Payments will be made via Cheque or wire transfer on Monthly basis with proper receipts and invoices.
Terms & Conditions:
• SAMARITAN’S PURSE accepts no responsibility and is under no obligation to reimburse applicants for the costs associated with preparation of their applications;
• Time of delivery is very important; the supplier should therefore indicate a reasonable time for when delivery will be done, otherwise delay penalties will be strictly implemented and no time extension would be granted unless for reasons beyond the supplier’s control.
• SAMARITAN’S PURSE reserves the right to award the most qualified provider (contractor) regardless of the lowest price submitted.
• SAMARITAN’S PURSE reserves the right to award to more than one bidder or to reject all applicants and cancel the solicitation at any time.
Only information contained in the sealed envelope will be considered from each bidder.
Please attach any additional information including but not limited to: cover letter, Land/Property ownership Titles, Insurances, Licenses, details of warrant, color photos/samples of Premises, and include in the sealed bid.
This Ad has been viewed 182 times.