VF Inc, will be hosting its Eleventh Annual Phenomenal Caribbean Women Symposium on January 30th, 2021, at the Cabrits Resort & Spa Kempinski, from 8am to 6pm, under the theme “What You Conceive You Can Achieve Because God Has The Power To Deliver What He Promises”.
The Objectives of the Symposium are to:
- Celebrate the successes of Caribbean Women
- Allow Caribbean Women to tell their stories of success, triumph over adversity, challenges, pain, joy and blessings
- Inspire Women to determine, re-discover and achieve their life’s purpose.
- Demonstrate that achieving one’s life purpose is possible
- Develop a Personal Action Plan towards achieving one Life’s Purpose
- Reaffirm the role of women as Healers of the Nation
- Establish a network of support and opportunities for women
Our speakers for the 11th Phenomenal Caribbean Women symposium are Dr. Hazel Shillingford Rickets, Mrs. Vernice Bellony and Mrs. Gloria Shillingford, Caron Greaves.
The presenters will tell their experiences of hope, joy, faith, love and triumph over adversity, pain and challenges.
This symposium promises to be a powerfully inspirational experience and we encourage all women to participate.
Call 767- 449 9649, / 617-3193 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org / on our website w.w.w.vfinc.org for registration and further information.
Approved for Distribution by Valda Frederica Henry, PhD, CFA, GPHR, Chief Executive Officer