Frederick “Juiceman” Joseph who owns a bar in Pottersville has lost everything because of a fire.The blaze started just around 7.30pm Monday and quickly engulfed the entire house.
“I put everything aside to develop this place and see what happened,” Joseph stated.
He was in total shock as firefighters battled to keep the fire under control.
Roseau South MP, Joshua Francis who is a close friend of Juiceman described the fire as “unfortunate.”
“It took me 20 years to develop this place. I was inside ready to open my place. I lost everything I have no where to stay.” Frederick lamented.