Five young ladies are set to compete in the Miss Teen Dominica Pageant this year.
Yesterday, the organizers of the event, the Waitukubuli Dance Theatre Company officially presented the contestants at a special ceremony at the Fort Young Hotel.
The contestants are:
* 15-year-old Amy Auguitse of the North East Comprehensive School and she is sponsored by Waitukubuli National Trail.
* 15-year-old Millie Casimir of the Portsmouth Secondary School who she is sponsored by Bull’s Eye Pharmacy.
* 17-year-old Nicole Rodriguez of the Isaiah Thomas Secondary School is sponsored by LIME.
* Annesa Williams of the Goodwill Secondary School is sponsored by New India Assurance Co. Ltd.
* 16-year-old Stella Alcendor of the Pierre Charles Secondary School is sponsored by Scotia Bank.
The Teen Pageant is set for February 27 at Carnival City.