A man who was set afire in early February has died at the Princess Margaret Hospital.
Sources told DNO that medical staff noticed the man was unresponsive in the early hours of Sunday morning.
Upon investigation it was noticed he was dead.
On February 10 flammable liquid was poured on the man, who was said to be homeless, as he slept on a mattress in a derelict building near the Seventh Day Adventist Church in Pottersville.
It is alleged that the incident involved a $30 drug deal that went sour. It took place in full view of several eyewitnesses.
Since the incident the man has been at the hospital suffering from severe burns.