Summary trading report for the week ending Friday, 14 March 2014
Eastern Caribbean Securities Market On the Eastern Caribbean Securities Market this week the following securities traded:
• 8,750 units of the Government of Saint Lucia’s 4-year treasury note, trading symbol LCN291016, traded at 6.0%
• 20 Cable & Wireless St Kitts & Nevis Ltd shares traded odd lot at $4.10 per share
• 20 S L Horsford & Co Ltd shares traded odd lot at $1.80 per share
• 27 St Lucia Electricity Services Ltd shares traded odd lot at $25.00 per share, and
• 20 TDC shares traded odd lot at $1.49 per share
Regional Government Securities Market (RGSM)
The next auction on the Regional Government Securities Market will be that of the Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica’s 91-day Treasury bill, which will take place on 17 March 2014 using the primary market platform of the Eastern Caribbean Securities Exchange. Bidding for this auction commences at 9:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm.
More information on the securities available for sale and other issues can be obtained at the ECSE’s website at www.ecseonline.com, or by contacting a broker dealer.