January 31, 2015
She leaves to mourn:
- Daughters – Jeanna and Rennae Francis
- Her mother – Philomena Francis
- Sisters – Diane, Marvlyn and Erin
- Other siblings - Doreen, Steve, Edward, and Sharon
- Cousins, nieces, nephews, and members of the Leblanc, Seaman, and Royer families, names too numerous to mention.
- Ashley Massicotte, John ‘Stani’ Xavier, Josephine Lewis, Lucia Blaize-Jones, Cardinal Felix, and several other friends, colleagues, students, and members of the Soufriere and Scottshead communities.
Memorial Mass in celebration of Helen’s life will be held on Friday February 20th, 2015 at 3:00 PM at the Soufriere Catholic Church, followed by Interment at the Soufriere Catholic Cemetery.
Helen’s wishes were to be cremated, to have a simple service, and for private family time after the funeral.
Her family wishes to express gratitude to all those who showed love and concern during her time of illness, and all those who have given love and support since her passing. May memories of her loving and caring heart remain with us forever.